Don’t Fall For These Car Repair Myths
- MYTH: You should change your oil every 3,000 miles without fail.
- MYTH: It’s okay to ignore small engine noises.
- MYTH: You don’t need to service your car if you’re not having any problems.
- MYTH: Premium gas is always better for your car than regular gas.
- MYTH: You don’t need to wash your car in the winter.
Call Advance Auto Service for car and truck repairs in Kamloops. You can count on us for reliable car and truck repairs and debunking the myths of car repairs. We are a Uni-Pro Full-Service Auto Care Centre. Interested in working with us? Check out our CAREERS page.
Further Reading: Subaru Tune-ups and Repairs in Kamloops